Studio58 Hair Extension Training Courses
Studio58 currently offers their hair extension courses in our own training centre near Bristol, London, Cardiff and now Glasgow.
Studio58 formerly ran courses in Glasgow, and we have now reintroduced the Glasgow course due to demand.
Our courses enjoy an outstanding reputation throughout the UK, giving ambitious salons and technicians the very best start in the potentially lucrative hair extension industry.
Our courses also offer qualified hair extension technicians the opportunity to add further methods at a significantly reduced cost (details further down this page)
Hair Extension Methods You Can Learn
Studio58 hair extension courses offer training in all of the most popular hair extension methods – micro rings, pre bonded hot fusion, micro ring weft, tape extensions & integrated sew in weft.
We also offer the NEW Nano Ring hair extension method. This incredible new hair extension method is similar to micro rings, yet uses rings that are 90% smaller than a standard micro ring – meaning the extensions are essentially invisible in the hair!
Whichever methods you choose to learn, all of our course prices include full tuition, full kits for your chosen methods, certification, training manuals, discounted trade hair account, lifetime support after your course.
All of the methods are explained on the Hair Extension Methods Explained page.
Training Course Dates
Upcoming course dates for Bristol, London and Cardiff
- London Hair Extension Course – Sun 1st Feb (FULL)
- Bristol Hair Extension Course – Mon 2nd Feb (FULL)
- Cardiff Hair Extension Course – Mon 16th Feb
- Bristol Hair Extension Course – Mon 2nd March
- London Hair Extension Course – Sun 8th March
- Cardiff Hair Extension Course – Mon 16th March
- Bristol Hair Extension Course – Mon 30th March
- Glasgow Hair Extension Course – Sun 12th April (back by demand)
- Cardiff Hair Extension Course – Mon 13th April
- London Hair Extension Course – Sun 19th April
- Bristol Hair Extension Course – Mon 27th April
Hair Extension Course Prices
Our hair extension courses not only offer a great quality of training, but we also offer affordable prices. Our current course prices:
- 2 Method Hair Extension Course £269 + vat
All of our hair extension course prices include
- Full kits for chosen method(s)
- Insurance Approved Certification
- Training Manuals
- Trade Hair Account
- Lifetime support after course
Already Qualified? Add Additional New Methods (Reduced Cost)
If you already have an existing hair extension qualification (proof required upon booking) you can add 1 or 2 new methods to your portfolio at a significantly reduced cost. Even if you did not complete your original training with Studio58 you still enjoy significant savings
There are 2 options available to qualified technicians
- A half day course (exact timings depend on methods/prior experience). This is £99 plus vat for former Studio58 students, and £139 + vat if you completed your training with another provider. This price includes practice hair, certification, training manuals, any additional kit.
- Option 2 is to learn 2 new methods. This is £169 + vat for former Studio58 students and £219 + vat if you completed your training with another provider. This price includes practice hair, certification, training manuals & any additional kit.
What You Will Learn On Your Hair Extension Course
All of our courses are very comprehensive, offering what we believe is unrivalled detail into all aspects of hair extensions. The course is intensive, but students always comment on what a lovely atmosphere we create.
Exact course content is at the discretion of the tutor, depending on factors such as prior experience/background of students.
- Knowledge of popular methods and their benefits, client suitability, types of hair used
- Contraindications & health & safety
- Client consultation methods and guidance
- Correct sectioning
- Practical fitting practice on training block in 2 chosen methods
- Maintenance and removal
- Colour matching and colour integration
- Aftercare and trouble shooting
- Correct product usage
- The Difference Between A Half & Full Head – & How To Fit Them
- How To Finish Your Hair Extensions In A Professional Manner – Blending, Cutting, Shaping
- Individual colour integration and model prep
- Correct sectioning of models hair
- Certification, insurance and trade discounts
- Product purchase at one off discounted prices
What Is Included In The Price Of Your Hair Extension Course
Detailed and comprehensive training from experienced and qualified course tutors
- Hair Extension Course Manuals
- Insurance Accredited Certificate
- Full Starter Kits (the starter kit given below is an example of what may be included – the exact specification depends on your choice of methods)
- Ready to start editable consultation pack
Example Hair Extension Starter Kits (exact spec depends on methods chosen)
- Hair Extension Heat Connector
- Scalp protection shields
- Selection of hair sectioning clips
- Tail comb
- Hair razor
- Hair cutting scissors
- Specialist hair extension detangle brush
- Hair extension remover solution
- Micro ring application pliers
- Micro rings looper tool
- Selection of rings (depending on method)
- Nano ring fitting and removal tools
- Nano ring looper tool
- Carry bag for equipment
- Remy 100% human hair to use on course
- Discount trade account
- Training head