Studio58 Hair Extension Training Courses
Studio58 offers their accredited hair extension courses in our own training centre near Bristol, London & Cardiff.
Our hair extension training enjoys an outstanding reputation throughout the UK, giving ambitious salons and technicians the very best start in the very lucrative hair extension industry.
Hair Extension Courses – Methods You Can Learn
Studio58 hair extension courses offer training in all of the most popular hair extension methods – micro rings, pre bonded hot fusion, micro ring weft, tape extensions & sew in braidless weft.
If you are unsure which methods you wish to learn you can find out more here about each method, including videos and descriptions of each method.
We also offer the NEW Nano Ring hair extension method. This incredible new hair extension method is similar to micro rings, yet uses rings that are 90% smaller than a standard micro ring – meaning the extensions are essentially invisible in the hair!
Whichever methods you choose to learn, all of our course prices include full tuition, full kits for your chosen methods, certification, training manuals, discounted trade hair account, lifetime support after your course – and unique to Studio58 – upon completion of your course you will also be given access to 3 full high definition video tutorials on colour matching/sectioning, fitting and removal and cutting/blending.
These video tutorials are professionally filmed, and offer an excellent point of reference after a course to back up your learning from the course itself. It is like having a ‘personal tutor’ at your disposal – no other training provider offers this.
Training Course Dates
Upcoming course dates for our Bristol, London & Cardiff hair extension courses
- Bristol Hair Extension Course – Mon 7th Sept
- Cardiff Hair Extension Course – Mon 28th Sept
- Bristol Hair Extension Course – Mon 5th Oct
- London Hair Extension Course – Sun 18th Oct
Unable to attend these dates? Live too far away? We offer fully accredited online/distance learning courses in 6 different methods – FIND OUT MORE HERE
Hair Extension Course Prices
Our hair extension courses not only offer a great quality of training, but we also offer very affordable prices. Our course prices:
- 1 Method Hair Extension Course £99 + vat
- 2 Method Hair Extension Course £199 + vat
- Add a third method for just £29.99 + vat
All of our hair extension course prices include
- Full high quality kits for chosen methods
- Insurance Approved Certification
- Training Manuals – 1 x generic hair extension training manual, plus separate manuals for every method you learn
- Trade Hair Supply Account
- Lifetime support after course
- Access to 3 full high definition professionally filmed video tutorials after your course – to enhance/back up your learning from your course day
Or if you are not close to one of our venues…….or would find it difficult to attend, then how about our…..
New – Our Fully Accredited Online Hair Extension Courses
Our new accredited online/distance learning courses offer great convenience if you are unable, or would find it difficult to travel, to one of our face to face 1 day courses.
Your learning and assessment are completed in your own time using the high quality resources provided – high definition professionally produced video tutorials & incredibly detailed training manuals. This is great for fitting your study around other work or family commitments – and still provides a fully accredited certificate upon completion.
The video tutorials are NOT taken from You Tube – Studio58 have invested thousands of pounds in professionally filmed full high definition videos.
How Do The Online Courses Work?
Upon purchasing your online course you are sent all of your course kit(s) via courier, along with your course materials such as training manuals, log in details to access the secure video tutorials, assessment criteria etc.
Assessments are completed using the training head and hair provided by Studio58.
Once you feel ready to submit your assessment (there is plenty of time to practice as you have up to 3 months to submit your assessment) you submit your assessment based on the criteria provided and your work will be assessed by one of our experienced assessors.
You receive a full written critique and, if successful, your accredited certificate is sent to you along with details for obtaining full public liability insurance. If your work needs further attention you will be given guidance on how to achieve this, and invited to re-submit.
You can re-submit as many times as you wish.
The methods available for our accredited online hair extension courses are (just click on any of the links below to find out more details)
- Nano Rings Online Course
- Micro Rings Online Course
- Pre Bonded Fusion Online Course
- Tape Hair Extensions Online Course
- Micro Ring Weft Online Course
- Sew In Braidless Weft Online Course
Upon successful completion of any of our hair extension courses, whether a course you attend or one of our new online courses, you are guaranteed to be able to obtain full public liability insurance – meaning you can provide your services to paying clients.
What You Will Learn On Your Hair Extension Course
All of our courses are very comprehensive, offering what we believe is unrivalled detail into all aspects of hair extensions. The course is intensive, but students always comment on what a lovely atmosphere we create.
Exact course content is at the discretion of the tutor, depending on factors such as prior experience/background of students.
- Knowledge of popular methods and their benefits, client suitability, types of hair used
- Contraindications & health & safety
- Client consultation methods and guidance
- Correct sectioning
- Practical fitting practice on training block in your chosen methods
- Maintenance and removal
- Colour matching and colour integration
- Aftercare and trouble shooting
- Correct product usage
- The Difference Between A Half & Full Head – & How To Fit Them
- Bespoke fitting patterns
- How To Finish Your Hair Extensions In A Professional Manner – Blending, Cutting, Shaping
- Certification (upon successful completion) insurance details and trade discounts
What Is Included In The Price Of Your Hair Extension Course
Detailed and comprehensive training from experienced and qualified course tutors
- Hair Extension Course Manuals – 1 x generic hair extension manual + 2/3 manuals for your chosen methods
- Insurance Accredited Certificate
- Full High Quality Starter Kits (the starter kit examples shown below are example of a typical kit)
- Consultation & Aftercare Templates
- 3 x High Definition Videos – colour matching/sectioning, fitting & removal, cutting/blending
- Trade Hair Account
Example Hair Extension Starter Kits
The images below show examples of a typical kit supplied for each method – exact contents and specification/brand may vary – CLICK ON ANY IMAGE TO ENLARGE
- Image 1 – Nano Ring Kit
- Image 2 – Micro Ring Kit
- Image 3 – Pre Bonded Fusion Kit
- Image 4 – Tape Hair Extension Kit
- Image 5 – Micro Ring Weft Kit
- Image 6 – Sew In Braidless Weft Kit